Human Resource Management (HR) Fundamentals Training Course Has Begun!
The University of Digital Economy and Agrotechnologies announces that from June 6 to June 17, 2022, special courses on the basics of human resource (HR) management will be held for interested parties (employees of the banking and financial sector).
This course teaches students a systematic approach to management, the study of advanced foreign experience and the possibility of its application on the ground, taking into account real realities.
Course duration: 5 days.
Students during the course:
- mastery of professional methods of personnel management;
- development of necessary skills and
- learn to independently solve any issues in the field of personnel management.
- company strategies and management practices;
- formation of the corporate culture of the company;
- recruitment process and main criteria (speed, price and quality of qualification);
- develop plans for integration and adaptation to the team for new employees;
- create a personal development plan;
- how internal communications can develop and maintain a company’s brand;
- formation of organizational structures and management strategies;
- conducting a cultural diagnostic of the company;
- control and organization of the process of filling vacancies;
- organizing a “career” for employees;
- Get knowledge of tools in working with EVP.
The course is taught by a specialist Guzel Ramzovna Abdurupova, who was educated at a number of prestigious universities in our country and the world and has extensive practical experience in this field.
At the end of the course, students will receive a certificate